Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Symptoms???

Day 48

Overall I feel so much better being AF but I do have a few symptoms I do not know if they are related to my new healthy life style or not.  The major one is having restless leg syndrome.  It is driving me crAzY!!! I need my sleep.  In my drinking days I would have spouts of restless nights, but most nights I poured myself into bed and passed out so consciously I am not sure if it was really bad or not.

I have tried taking magnesium supplements and I drink Calm nightly but still struggle.  I purchased a really awful elixir that contained apple cider vinegar, garlic and ginger.  They had warned me it tasted awful but worked great.  I thought "If I could drink Peppermint Schnapps nightly, this will be no problem".  Boy was I wrong.  It was horrible.  But I was so desperate I would try anything to get some sleep.  Well it seemed to work for like 2 hours then they would act up again.  So I did find another remedy in drop form that doesn't taste near as bad and works great.  But I am at a loss why it is so bad now.  I should be absorbing my vitamins now, not like when I was drinking and was lacking.  I have tried to Google it but haven't really confirmed this is a side effect this far out.  Has anyone else struggled with this?  I know I am drinking enough water as that is all I drink now.

On another note this morning I woke up and looked hung over.  I never really noticed visually how bad I looked for so many years but now I am so conscious of it even though I am not waking up hung over.  My eyes were all poofy and my fingers were all swollen.  I didn't really eat or do anything out of the ordinary last night so I am not sure where this is coming from either.  My hands seemed to go down pretty quickly but I feel my face is still poofy.  Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment