Tuesday, May 22, 2018

60 DaYs!!!!


Sunday was 60 days alcohol free for me.  Is this a big achievement?  Didn't really feel like it.  Not sure what I am expecting but I am apparently I am not getting it. I still feel great, no waking up hung over, having a little more energy.  But I have no pizazz at all.  I am not sure if it is the Wall or if this is how my life is going to be.  I don't find it too interesting.  I am getting a lot of things done in my home that I have neglected for years and that does feel like a great accomplishment but is that all my life consists of is cleaning?

I am discovering how selfish I really am and not liking it.  I am frustrated that no one has noticed my achievement.  Yes I know this is my personal achievement and I am not doing it for anyone else but I feel like I have to brag about it instead of it being noticed.  DH is the one that mainly bugs me.  He use to be so observant of my little things I wish he would recognize this one without me saying something every time.  So petty I know.  

Also, why blog???? Does not appear that many people even read this and no one comments.  I know personally as a blog stocker I don't normally comment but that is due to reading history from like 5 years ago so I feel my comments are not pertinent at this point. I know this blog is not really helpful to others as so we will see if it will go on....

No comments:

Post a Comment