Thursday, May 31, 2018

10 Weeks

70 days.... I think 10 weeks sounds better for some reason :)

I have come out of my funk somewhat.  Still moody but doing better. I can at least stand myself sometimes.

I have realized that the wine witch is not screaming at me as much anymore.  It is really nice and weird I don't think about it much.  I went out of town with my BFF which is also my drinking buddy and not drinking wasn't an issue.  While getting ready a couple times I thought about having a nipper but it was just passing thought.  We went to dinner and she had a margarita and was worried it would bother me.  It did not faze me at least. Plus tequila was never my thing.

Summer time we always try to camp as much as we can.  But this year I really want to go but I am so scared to go.  Camping has always involved a lot of drinking.  I don't have the desire to drink right now but going up country is it going to trigger the loss?  I don't want to inflict more challenges at this time but then I want to concur them instead of missing out on life.  I will get there I know it, I have made it this far I can achieve anything!!!

My restless legs seem to be doing a little better.  Not sure if they are related or not but I wanted to document so if they appear again.

No comments:

Post a Comment